zondag 8 november 2009

wilgenroosje

wilgenroosje is the blog of me, a dutch 'girl' who wishes to create and maintain a site where she will post anything sunny and cheerful. Interior and design-wise.

i started blogging not that long ago. i think i 'seriously' blog for 2 months and before wilgenroosje it was all in dutch and focused on my home and it's decorated corners of the rooms.

but i wanted a bit more. like a larger puplic, which made me decide to start posting in english
also i thought of broadening my vision-- it wasn't just about my house nomore, but also about the Home i was starting to look for. this made it clear to me that it could be fun to make entries about my inspiration. pictures i noticed on flickr about interiors. colorschemes and fabrics.

did I mention i too love making sites, taking pictures and editing the in photoshop?!

0 reacties:

About Us | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Contact me | Blog Design | 2009 Wilgenroosjedesign